The competition is simple, we want to see your pictures showing why women’s cycling is so awesome. Be creative, whether it is action shots from the professional women’s races, the personalities and colours of the peloton or your highlights from your weekend ride alone or with friends. We want to show the world why more people should support women’s cycling and inspire more women to get out there on bikes and enjoy this beautiful sport.
Upload your picture to Twitter or Instagram with a caption of why you chose the picture, tag Tiffany and LifeBEAM in your post with the hashtag #TiffanyLifeBEAM and make sure you follow us too. The competition will be open worldwide and run through until Monday May 11th at 9am US Pacific Time Zone. We will choose a winner who we think has best captured the beauty of women’s cycling.
Instagram – @tiffanyjane_01
The one winner will receive a LifeBEAM smart hat, a fantastic training tool for an avid athlete valued at US$99.
About the LifeBEAM Product
The LifeBEAM smart hat brings intelligence to your training. Whether going for a run, TRX training, playing a sport, or even hiking, the LifeBEAM smart hat can send precise measurements of your heart rate, steps, and calories to your favourite smartphone app or fitness watch.
Initially developed by LifeBEAM to monitor the vital signs of pilots and astronauts, LifeBEAM has only recently made this technology available to the rest of the world in the form of a smart hat.
One look at the LifeBEAM smart hat and the thought of a chest strap suddenly becomes ridiculous! Take your run to the next level with the comfort of the LifeBEAM smart hat.
- Heart rate – aerospace level
- Calories consumption – aerospace level
- Cadence / steps measurement – aerospace level
- No chest strap required! Superior comfort for your run!
- Professional dri-fit hat design
- Optical heart-rate sensor that is seamlessly integrated into the hat
- Connect wirelessly to any compatible smartphone, sports watch, or cycling computer via Bluetooth 4.0 and ANT+
- Velcro strap (one size fits all)
- All weather compatible and hand washable
- 17 hours of continuous use
- Sound and LED light user interface